|DOSCH 3D: Driving Concept Cars 2009 for C4D
The product Dosch 3D: Driving Concept Cars 2009 for C4D contains the 10 very detailed and completely textured 3D-models of highly realistic non-branded concept cars of the product Dosch 3D: Concept Cars 2009. In addition, a realistic physics engine is included.
A detailed instruction how to use the physics engine can be downloaded in the Free Samples area of the Dosch Design Website.
The completely textured 3D-models are directly useable in Cinema4D Version 10.5 and above. No additional Plugins are needed.
Features of the physics engine:
- automatically turning wheels
- automatic computation of wheel/ground contact point (collision)
- automatic steering
- physically correct pitch, roll and lifting-mechanism of the car body
- driving route easily realized through spline-feature
- configuration of a simple scene in seconds through drag & drop
- manual height-adjustment of car body is possible
- manual adjustment of steering angle is possible
- starting, stopping, reverse driving and different speeds can be adjusted
- physics feature can be turned on and off
- vehicles include the driver as 3D-model
Download-Product (139,75 MB)